- Share on :
RSR RUNGTA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
Kohka – Kurud Road, Bhilai
Applications are invited for the post of one Project Fellow for a period of two years (reviewed every six months) as per the following requirements. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in interview on 20.01.2016 at 11.00 AM in Civil Engineering Department along with the completed applications and necessary certificates.
Name of the temporary post : Project Fellow
Research Project Title : Crash (Accident) Prediction Model (CPM) for
Durg, Raipur Four Lane Highway.
Principal Investigator : Dr.P.S.Bokare
Principal, RSR Rungta College of Engineering &
Mobile: +91 9229344401
Funding Agency : CGCOST
Tenure of the Project : Two Years (from Feb.2016)
Tenure of the assignment : Two Years (Performance shall be reviewed
every six month).
Job description : Research related to the project work.
Consolidated monthly fellowship : D.10,000 Only (Rs.Ten thousand only)
Essential qualification : B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer
Science/ Information Technology/ MCA
Proficiency in C and C++ is essential.
Date and Time of Interview : 20.01.2016 at 11.30 AM in Civil Engineering
Eligible persons may attend the walk-in interview along with application form, photocopies of self-attested educational qualification, experience certificates, grade/ mark sheet, publications and two passport size photographs etc.
Terms and Conditions:
- Above position is purely temporary and Continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after each six month.
- Candidates are required to appear for the interview with photocopy of the application form, curriculum vitae, and all relevant original certificates with a set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates.
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim for any regular/part time appointment in this institute or any other institutes during this period.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The appointment shall be co-terminus with the project.
- No HRA will be provided.
For further details please contact
Principal, RSR-Rungta College of Engineering &
Mobile: +91 9229344401