- Share on :
National Conference on Advances in Nanotechnology and their Applications
About National Conference
The objective of the conference is to focus upon the most recent advances in Nanotechnology that is pertinent to development of new products. The conference will provide a platform for researchers, academicians and practitioners to share their thoughts & experiences. Various papers to be presented in the conference is expected to describe theoretical and practical aspect of implementation of Advances in Nanotechnology and their Applications.
About the Institute
GD-Rungta College of Engineering and Technology (GD- RCET), Bhilai was established in 2008 and today it is the fastest growing, CSVTU affiliated College approved by AICTE. The institute, under the aegis of GDR Educational Society, Bhilai offers B.E. courses in Computer Science Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Information Technology and Diploma courses in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Additionally the college also has M. Tech. Course in Production Engineering, ET&T, Software Engineering & MBA at post graduate level. A renowned team of Architects have designed the campus layout after studying the natural topography, weather conditions and so on. The splendid avenue plantations, imposing buildings and sprawling playgrounds and the greenery in the campus make GD-RCET as one of the best engineering college in Chhattisgarh. The future plans intends to upgrade the college to include other disciplines in engineering, post graduation programs in computer applications and management studies.
About Basic Science & Humanities Deptt.About Basic Science & Humanities Deptt
The Basic Science & Humanities Department at GD Rungta College of Engineering and Technology has progressed tremendously with a strong commitment to impart modern facilities, skill and training to students. Key research area in the department encompass Nano Composite materials, Luminescence, Chemical kinetics etc. The infrastructure and facilities are of desired standard. Faculty members along with the research scholars are involved in various advanced research activities. The major areas of faculty expertise includes: Nano Composite materials, Mechanolumine science, Thermoluminescence, Chemical kinetics etc. The department was established right at the inception of the Institute in 2008. The department has a modern laboratory with latest technology which facilitates the students to all practical aspect of Engineering problems. It provides an opportunity to its learners to interact with the subject experts through seminars/lectures by guest faculty and through workshops. It regularly upgrades their knowledge and skills in learning computer languages. Students are given special grooming in soft skills viz., group discussion and interview techniques.
Aims & Scope of the ConferenceAims & Scope of the Conference
- Learning about the latest developments and advances in the field of nanotechnology from leading experts.
- Presentation of research results and innovations to an initiated audience.
- Networking with representative from R&D organizations, universities and manufacturing industries.
Theme of the Conference
NCANA 2017 is organized to create a platform for researchers, engineers, scientists and academicians to exchange the latest informations about recent advances in the field of Nanotechnology. The theme of the conference is “Innovations, Challenges and Opportunities in Nanotechnology for Sustainable Socio Economic Growth”. The following topics will be discussed in the conference:
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Conventional and Alternate Energy Sources
- Nanoparticles; Synthesis and Characterization
- Nanotechnology in Luminescence
- Nano Composites
- Nano Drug delivery System
- Nano Drug Conjugates
- Chemical Kinetics
- Solid State Physics
- Coordination Chemistry
Call for Papers
- All authors are requested to send full length paper covering conference topics including technical papers relating to the theme: “Advances in Nanotechnology and their Applications ” with maximum length of full A4 size as per the standard format not exceeding more than 8 pages.
- Paper should start with an abstract of about 100 words with index/keywords.
- Soft copy of the paper must be mailed electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least one of the author should register for the inclusion of the papers in the proceedings of the conference.
- All accepted and registered paper will be included in the Conference Proceedings and International Journal.
- Student ( UG / PG / Research Scholars) Rs. 200 /-
- Faculty / Academicians Rs. 500 /-
- Industry / R&D Personnel Rs. 800 /-
- The DD should be drawn in the favor of Principal, GD RCET payable at Bhilai. The completed application form should reach the Organizing Secretary on or before ,
- Deadline of full length paper submission 20.11.2017
- Notification of acceptance of paper 23.11.2017
All correspondences including submission should be addressed to:
- Dr. Shahid A. Siddiqui
Contact: 9229344460, 9098179776
- Mr. Vijay Gupta
Contact: 8103528595 8085924991,
Email: email@example.com Email: