- Share on :
GD RUNGTA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, BHILAI
- Student will collect Challan (amount of dues filled in Challan), Registration Form and (Dues Slip)at Counter No. 1.
- Student will
- Fill Registration Form,
- Deposit Fees at a bank counter in Library,
- Deposit books (if any)in Library and obtain no dues from library
- Student willcome back to Counter No. 1. On verification of payment of semester fees and dues, faculty member at Counter No. 1 will issue him a Registration Slip containing details like Class Roll No.
- Student will go to Internet counter and will configure device for Wi-Fi and internet access.
- Registration is over.
- Then with Registration Slip student will go to VT Presentation.
- Without registration slip, student will not be allowed to do VT presentation.