A candidate seeking admission to M. C. A. Course should be a Graduate of any recognized Indian or Foreign University or Institute recognized by the concerned University as equivalent thereto. The Bachelor’s degree must be of minimum three years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as compulsory or additional subject at either (10+2) level or at graduation level. Any allied subject of Mathematics (other than Mathematics or Higher Mathematics) at 10+2 level or graduation level is not acceptable.) Candidates who have passed examination of BCA course from any recognized University are exempted from the eligibility condition of having Mathematics as a compulsory subject at 10+2 level or higher level examination.
- A candidate who is appearing or has appeared for final year of any degree examination during the current academic session as a regular or private candidate can also appear in the Entrance test on provisional basis. But such a candidate will have to produce the certificate of having passed the degree examination at the time of counseling.
- Candidates placed in the compartmental / supplementary category in the result of final year degree Main examination of 2009 shall not be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not passed graduation at the time of counseling will not be counseled.
- Age on 1.7.2010 should not be more than 27 years.
There is relaxation in age of 3 years for reserved category SC, ST, OBC, Person with Disability (PWD) and female students. This relaxation under reserved category will be available to Chhattisgarh domicile Student only.
- C. G. Quota- No candidate shall be selected for admission against Chhattisgarh quota seats in University or against the Chhattisgarh quota Seats in Private institution unless, he / she fulfills the requirements of the domicile of Chhattisgarh as defined by the Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
A .I. Quota
- For all India quota seats candidates need not be domicile of the C. G. state but must appear in C. G. Pre-MCA test-2009 conducted by VYPAM. CHHATTISGARH Raipur.
– For all India quota seats also candidates need not be domicile of the C. G. state but must appear in C. G. Pre-MCA test-2009 conducted by VYPAM. CHHATTISGARH Raipur. The admission will be at College level.